Itek Systems Management Limited handles personal data as both a Processor and a Controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
- HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Information that you provide by entering a contract with us to provide you with goods and services.
- Information that you provide by entering a contract with us to provide us with goods and services.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us in the fulfilment and administration of our contract.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
- Telephone conversations may be recorded for training purposes.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, making requests and registering to receive materials on our website. This may also include information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services or support.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data that we collect from you will be moved by us and stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area.
- By providing personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or network, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted by you to our site or network; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not share your information with anyone outside Itek or our group except:
- Where we have your permission
- Where required for your product or service
- Where we are required by law and by law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, government entities, tax authorities, regulatory bodies or to enforce or apply our terms of business, this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Debt collection agencies (where appropriate)
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below
- You have a right to rectify inaccurate personal information and to update incomplete personal information which we hold about you.
- You have a right to request that we delete your personal information if you believe that we no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provided, we have requested your permission to process your personal information and you wish to withdraw your consent or we are not using your information in a lawful manner. Please note that if you request us to delete your information, this may impact on the services we can provide to you.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information if you believe that any of the information we hold abut you is inaccurate, we no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provide or that we are not using your information in a lawful manner. Please note that if you request us to restrict processing your information, this may impact on the services we can provide to you.
- You have a right to data portability so that where you have provided us with information for the purposes of entering a contract with you, you have a right to receive the personal information you provided to us in a portable format. You may also request us to provide it directly to a third party, if technically feasible. We will not be responsible for any third party’s use of your information, which will be governed by their agreement with you and any privacy statement they provide to you. If you would like to request the personal information you provided to us in a portable format, please contact us using the contact details below.
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information and to request us to restrict processing unless we can demonstrate compelling and legitimate grounds for the processing.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- TRANSFERRING INFORMATION OVERSEAS
- There may be occasions where we are required to pass your contact information to vendors outside the European Economic area to provide you with training, support and other services. We would only do so on the basis that we receive assurance that anyone to whom we pass it protects it in the same way we would and in accordance with applicable laws.
- MARKETING INFORMATION
- Unless you have told us that you do not want to hear from us, we will send you relevant marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. We will only contact you with information about goods and services such as those we are contracted to provide or which were the subject of a previous contract with you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you change your mind about how you would like us to contact you or you no longer wish to receive the information, please contact us using our contact details below.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- By providing you with products or services, we create records that contain your information such as our business operations activities with you. Records can be held in physical or electronic format.
- We manage and retain our records to help us serve our customers well, for example, operational reasons and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Our records help us demonstrate that we are meeting our responsibilities and to keep as evidence of our business activities.
- Retention periods for records are determined based on the type of record, the business function it relates to, e.g. operations, sales or finance and the applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences allowing us to customise our site
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our website
This privacy notice was last updated on 23rd May 2018
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle your personal information. Our contact information is:Itek Systems Management Limited
1 Newark Road South
KY7 4NSTelephone +448452300848
Email [email protected]You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
45 Melville Street